● Dr. Raoul Comninos is a licensed marriage officer in Cape Town.
● Please contact me via email or phone me on 021-558-3491 if you want to get married.
● I offer premarital counseling and I am happy to perform the wedding of any couple provided it is within the Cape Town area.
● I have performed weddings for 20 years.
● I am happy to marry persons who are not members of our Church and also non-Christians. For me marriage is for humankind generally, not for religious people exclusively. It is not a sacrament but a creation ordinance. As such, it is part of God's general kindness, not part of what we call God's' saving grace. A person does not have to get married in a Church in order to be truly married. That said, there are certain legal conditions that must be met in order for a marriage to be legitimate.
● One must also bear in mind that a marriage ceremony devoid of all religious elements, such as hymns, prayers, Scripture readings, a message, and the word "God" reduces the ceremony to the bare bones of a courtroom experience.
● Please also see my philosophy of ministry.
● Return to the HOME PAGE